Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I'd like to start my post off with some great headlines from MSNBC.com.

No exercise leads to weight gain in girls (haha..no shit Sherlock! But what about guys?)
Slow walking best for obese adults (yes, I would imagine so!)

Anywho, did I mention weddings SUCK????? You know, S-U-C-K!!! I haven't had just one friggin day (or frackin day as a Battlestar Gallacticier would say) where I didn't have to deal or think about a stupid wedding detail or problem. JUST ONE DAY I ASK!!!! IS THAT TOO MUCH??? AHAREHOAHREIHAROEIH!

Gawd I can't wait until this is over and we're in Hawaii.

WElll....this weekend comes the day I've been dreading...

I'm turning 30 on Sunday. Yes, Jennifer Lopez and I share a birthday. Well, it's all downhill from here. Botox here we come! (hahaha) You know what's funny? Angelina Jolie and I were born the same year. What the hell? She looks like a woman and I look like I need a backpack and a pencil case for my birthday gift. Weird!

Sorry, but this has been a horribly boring post. Now I'm off to start my Harry Potter book. Do NOT tell me anything about the story!

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger David said...

Hey, Melissa. Happy in advance, then! (I suppose it's Happy Birthday to Jennifer as well but if a tree falls down in the middle of a forest and no one's around to hear it...)

I hope you have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home