Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Another wedding...

This past weekend was hectic. I left for Maryland around 9:15am and had my first wedding gown fitting at noon. Lugging around that huge gown was no easy feat. I had forgotten how gorgeous my gown was until I tried it on again. Just BEAUTIFUL!!! Obviously I can't post any pictures, because it's a big surprise for my groom. ;) I told my seamstress that I'm not going to wear a bra and she suggested some nifty foam pads to put in my dress to pose as voluptuous breasts. I was quite pleased with the affect. I now have a perfect hour glass figure when I wear my gown.

Later that night I went to my friends' rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Their wedding the next day was perfect. It went off without a hitch. Unfortunately, I found out that I suffer from aisleaphobia...the fear of walking down long aisles by myself, while scores of people stare at me and take pictures. This is not a good phobia to have if you're a bride. Fortunately, I won't be walking down the aisle by myself at my wedding. My poor Dad will be there to absorb some of the burden. I'm sure he'll be even more scared than I will be.

Here's a photo of me and my fiance with the groom and bride. Did I mention that they met because of me??? I'm soo damn cool!

3 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger G. said...

i'm so looking forward to see you walk down that aisle... and see if you make it to the end without tripping!

i'm sure you'll look beautiful in your gown. you look good in anything anyway!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

66 Days left!!! ahhhh!!!

Thanks for the compliments G.!

I don't think I'll miss planning the wedding...but I do think I'll be confused and bored. What will I do and worry about after the wedding??

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger John said...

you look purrdy!!!

and you went to MD the weekend i was coming back from MD!.. lolz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home