Thursday, July 07, 2005

I feel so sorry for those people in London. When I was young I had a very different view of the world. Now I'm surprised at how different my perception is now. I think perhaps it [the world] was always this bad, but I was too young to realize it.

I really wish Al-Qaida and other Islamic terrorists would stop using God as an excuse to carry out their agenda. I'd be surprised if they thought they were really fooling anyone. I suppose they are fooling some of the uneducated, poor Islamists, but in general I think everyone sees the truth. This play on religion is one of the things that annoys me most. It's like adding insult to injury when they make these ludicrous statements of "God's will". Any real religious person would know God would will no such thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home