Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Still Recovering...

from the best bachelorette party EVER!!!!

My voice is partially gone and I'm really...TIRED!

My five bridesmaids and I went to Las Vegas Thursday through Sunday to celebrate my impending marriage. We stayed at the Venetian in a luxurious suite, ate buffet after buffet, rode rollercoasters, shopped, lounged in the pool (gawd! that was the best part...the heat, ranging from high 90s to low 100s, was unbelievable outside of the cooling sphere of the pool waters), rode in a gondola, grooved at clubs, sauted in a sauna, and saw the men of Chippendale's perform (thus my mangled voice cords). It was an absolutely EXCELLENT time had by all! So excellent that we've decided we all have to come back annually to celebrate anniversaries.

I'll post some photos tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Blogger David said...

Hey there, Melissa. Welcome back. Yeah, that sounded awesome....well, I don't know about the Chippendale's. But the rest of the experience sounded great. haha

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger John said...

sounds like you had a great time!!! glad you had so much fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home