Friday, April 29, 2005

Last night I had a nightmare. Let me give you some background first...besides having my own wedding in September I am a bridesmaid in one of MY bridesmaids' weddings in July. Anyways...so last night I dreamt it was 5:10pm and I was getting ready for my friend's wedding when I realized I had forgotten to get the dress altered. The thing is almost 2 sizes too big!!! (this is true) I'm freaking out and then I realize I'm supposed to be at the church by 5:15!!! I arrive at the church at 5:35pm. I've used a hair clip in the back of my dress to make it tighter. I didn't have time to fix my hair or put on makeup so I do it as I'm waiting for the ceremony to start. The music is starting and I realize I don't have my bouquet!!!

Well, I woke up this morning and all I could think about was...I gotta get my bridesmaid dress altered asap....what if my alteration appointment for my wedding gown wasn't really scheduled....what if my shoes are too high and make my feet hurt... I couldn't get back to sleep so I just woke up and went to the gym. I hate weddings!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger John said...

wedding anxieties?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home