Thursday, April 21, 2005

Today's Observations

According to a news article, KFC is changing back to its original name Kentucky Fried Chicken. I'm glad "KFC" has seen the light and realized that as dumb as the American public is it's still not gullible enough to believe that if "Fried" is taken out of the restaurant's name then the chicken, as a result, must now be healthy.

I am beginning my campaign to get a star on the Hollywood walk of fame. It seems to me that if Ryan Seacrest can get a star anyone can.

In other news, scientists may have solved the dilemma of the unpopped popcorn kernels you find leftover in your popcorn bags. "Purdue University researchers found the key to a kernel's explosive success lies in the composition of its hull,"according to the AP newswire on CNN. I'm glad to see that our nation's scientists are concentrating on the top problems facing our country and the world.

2 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger John said...

I agree that it is retarded that Ryan Seacrest of all people is getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. I mean Mario the plumber deserves it more than Ryan Seacrest... how bogus is that!

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Amen! Ryan Seacrest is a boob.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home