Wednesday, March 16, 2005

PMS

PMS sucks. I could barely thing straight the whole week. (SEE! I can't thinK straight) My mind is muddled with thoughts of food, stomach pain, food, cramps, food, headache, food, annoyance, food, depression, food, sadness, food, annoyance...
I could eat 5 cows right now, 6 pounds of potatoes (preferably fried in some type of greasy animal fat), and, possibly, 10 finger-lickin good fried chickens. Oh yah...and an Arby's Cheddar and Beef sandwich.

Then I would like to finish that off with a slice of Cheesecake Factory southern pecan cheesecake and 5 bowls of Gajar Ka Halwa. Then I would like it to all disappear before being absorbed by my stomach. Unfortunately, there is nothing of the kind to eat here.



Strange that PMS symptoms are almost the same as pregancy symptoms. I guess women were meant to suffer inexplicably.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home