Thursday, March 03, 2005

Sounded sexy...at first...

A Manhattan restaurant hosted a nudist night where patrons disrobed at the door.

At first this sounded pretty sexy! New York City's hip, young, and beautiful urban crowd (Carrie and all her gal pals) gathering together to sip cosmopolitans in their birthday suits. Then, I read this:

“It’s exciting to be in a restaurant nude,” said George Keyes, 65, a retired junior high school English teacher.

Nude yes, but not unadorned.

Keyes, a lifelong nudist, wore a necklace, earrings and a black leather “genital bracelet” with red studs. And white sneakers.

(Reuters 2/19/05)

That vision is enough to make children cry, adults scream, and Samantha close her legs.

4 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger John said...

Oh I heard about that restaurant in the news... i'm sorry, but i would never go to a restaurant like that... ok.. sure being pervy and being able to see some hot girl nude would be cool..

but would you want pubs with that entree?.. lolz

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger John said...

i meant pubes... lol.. not pubs.. hahah

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Yah, the eating while nude concept is not particularly appetizing. I was thinking more along the lines of cocktails. hahaha

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Joe said...

I had the same thought when I first started reading about the nudist night. Then I realized that it would be a bunch of people just like George. Now I'm not sure if I'm ever going to eat again - clothed or nude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home