Sunday, February 27, 2005

FUK'N STUPID IDIOTS AT THE PA POST OFFICE!!!

I sent a thank you card out a few days ago. There is a huge address label on the front obviously indicating where the card is being sent. On the back of the envelope there is a tiny address label indicating my address. Today I opened my mailbox and the card was in my mailbox. No, it wasn't returned because it had the wrong address or because there wasn't the correct postage....IT WAS SENT TO MY ADDRESS BECAUSE THE IDIOT RETARDS IN THE PENNSYLVANIA U.S. POST OFFICE SENT IT TO THE ADDRESS ON THE BACK OF THE ENVELOPE...NOT THE ADDRESS ON THE FRONT OF THE ENVELOPE WHERE THE FRIGGIN STAMP IS LOCATED!!! HOW FUK'N STUPID CAN YOU BE??????? NOT ONLY SHOULD THIS BE OBVIOUS TO ANYONE, BUT IT'S THE GUY'S FUK'N JOB TO READ THESE THINGS EVERY FRIGGIN DAY AND HE CAN'T GET IT RIGHT!

THIS GUY/GAL DESERVES TO BE TORTURED WITH PAPER CUTS AND ALCOHOL AND THEN BEHEADED. WE MUST STOP THESE MORONS FROM REPRODUCING.

Sorry, but I can't stand it. There's nothing in the world I hate more than stupid people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home