Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I'm back!

Yes...I've given you two new posts since I've been officially back. I'll bet you've been wondering where I've been...I've been busy with my engagement party, which went pretty well this past weekend. We had our Hindu ceremony: Ashirbaad. My parents came up from Florida and we had a good turn out of friends from all over, including the Washington, D.C. area. I have to say, I wasn't the least bit nervous. I hope that transfers to the actual wedding day. I did ultimately suffer from chronic smile syndrome, aka sore mouth muscles, as a result of all the damn photography. However, all in all...it was gooooooood!

Photos will be posted within the days to come. Please don't wet yourselves in anticipation.

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Kc: Thanks for all the advice. You're absolutely right. I'm trying to keep that attitude in my head. Hopefully I won't get caught up with the anxiety of the people around me and then get drawn into thinking that every detail must be perfect. Yuck! Shoulda had my wedding on a beach somewhere, so things would be less formal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home