Wednesday, February 23, 2005

What of the innocent who are already born?

So, the Pope's new book is out. According to Reuters (for I have not yet read the book myself), Pope John Paul says Homosexual marriages are part of "a new ideology of evil" that is insidiously threatening society. (I strongly disagree with this standpoint, but that is beside the point.)

Unfortunately, the Pope neglected to mention (as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong) the "new ideology of evil that is insidiously threatening society" via the Catholic church - pedophilia. It's sad and disappointing that once again the Catholic church has neglected to step up to the plate and take responsibility for unleashing and condoning, through coverup, one of the most heinous crimes that can be commited by mankind. For one who so adamantly defends the rights of the innocent unborn, Pope John Paul inconceivably and ironically shuns the rights of the innocents that have already been born into this world.

I am deeply disappointed once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home