Friday, February 18, 2005

Why TV Pisses Me Off...

I am so sick and tired of seeing ugly men on TV!!! On sitcoms, commercials, movies... Few and far between are the hot, attractive men...yet TV/the media/Hollywood, whatever...doesn't seem to have any problem finding hot women. You know all those commercials targeting the average American?....They're full of hot women and ugly to ugly-average men. I don't know how many friggin times I've seen a commercial with a young, hot, slim woman and a fat, short, balding man playing her husband. HElllllOOOooloOOo??? I know, I know...we're living in a misogynistic society run by male chauvinist porkers (literally), so I should expect this. Well, I'm sick and tired of it!!! If mankind wants to delude itself by creating an imaginary world where fat, short, ugly, balding men can get any hot, gorgeous, modelesque woman they want...then they'd better move this crap to Spike TV!! I'm sick and friggin tired of it and I either want to see some REALLY HOT, TALL, CUT MEN portrayed as regular dudes OR I want to see some OLD, SHORT, FAT, FRUMPY WOMEN to complement the short, fat, ugly, balding male slobs they already have on TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home