Thursday, February 24, 2005

Goals for this year

1.) Take swim lessons to get over my fear of deep water, so I can go snorkeling in Hawaii for my honeymoon.

2.) Get over my fear of public speaking and become a better speaker at the same time.

3.) Book all the damn vendors I need for my wedding before I go insane.

4.) Keep my skin clear.

5.) Tighten my abs.

6.) Find another interesting project to tackle.

7.) Figure out how to get my orchids to bloom again.

8.) Get rid of my cat's halitosis.

9.) Figure out why Brad and Jen really broke up.
[I am soo fuk'n kidding]

1 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger John said...

Hawaii... does everyone plan that as a honeymoon? I was even thinking that for mine!

and it'll be a long while before i get my butt into swimming.. i have a fear of that whole concept.

and i need a 6-pack too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home