Tuesday, March 01, 2005

ugh!

Well, it snowed again yesterday. Of course, nothing like the arctic hell the weatherman predicted. It's like some sick attempt at playing God. Attempting to insight mass hysteria, so that hundreds of viewers will religiously tune in to see them cheese it up in front of a map of the U.S. Obviously in cahoots with the grocery chains in their attempt at world domination.

Anywho, gotta make up my horseback riding lesson this afternoon. I hope I'm not the only one in the class. I hope I don't have the slow horse today. I'm tired and I don't feel like it.

I feel like a blob today. I just want to hibernate until May.

2 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger John said...

I think you guys had less snow than we did.. but snow is snow.. nasty!!

i hope your horseback riding lesson didn't get cancelled.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

It's not that I hate snow. I think it's pretty and has it's good qualities, BUT...I think snow should and winter period should be confined to December and January. Then we should have a longer spring and summer.

Thanks! Luckily it was not! I did a lotta ridin! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home