Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Random Thoughts...

Sooooo...looks like there's an uproar going on in the Middle East. Could we finally be seeing the end of brutal dictatorships that sponsor terrorism? If so, Bush will be hailed throughout time as a great leader. I tend to shudder at the thought, but if he can pull it off, then kudos to him. Perhaps every leader must concentrate one one thing during his time in office at the expensive of all other things. Perhaps it's impossible to be a good leader on all fronts, so one has to concentrate on one wonderful feat. Maybe so, but I really wish Bush would cut the environment some slack. I really enjoy my trees, water, and air. Oh yah..and I'd like to start eating tuna and salmon again sometime before I die. (For the informationally-challenged..they are banned from my diet because of high mercury levels.) I'd also like a little more focus on domestic issues, but I suppose that'll come around eventually if this whole Middle East thing dies down.

On a high note, Kudos to Bubba the 22-pound lobster, who was saved from the dinner plate and whisked away to a tank at the Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum. Hey, it's not the wideopen ocean, but at least it's not full of mercury! ;)

OK! Something has been irking me for ages. How is it that a zombie doesn't eventually fall apart from decay??? It's not logical that a zombie can just walk around reanimated forever. Perhaps there would be the necessary brain activity to produce basic motor functions, but wouldn't his/her skin and muscles just decay and fall right off the bone??? Thus, logically, if one were to wait out long enough, then he/she would survive?

2 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

snicker...

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger John said...

Have you been watching too many horror flicks lately?.. lolz

and thank you for reminding me of the high levels of mercury that i intake everytime i eat salmon at home and vacuum all that spicy tuna that i eat during buffet sushi =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home