Friday, March 04, 2005

Yesterday's Observations

I really think Scott Peterson did it, so I'm glad he went to prison. However, I find it a bit...odd..that his sister has come out with a new book and done several TV talkshows. It's fine that she has some insight into all this and maybe she feels a need to tell this story in order to separate herself from Scott...but I think she just comes off as another money-greedy person trying to benefit off of a bad situation.

Yesterday I watched a childbirth on TLC. The mother did a natural birth using a midwife, a dulla (sp?) and a birthing chair. I have to say I'm worried by my reaction. I think the whole time I was cringing with a pained expression on my face. The whole thing looked absolutely terrifying. Makes me really nervous.

2 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks KC! It's always good to get information straight from the source! The whole thing terrifies me. I was going to ask you about the whole epidural thing, so I'm glad you commented on it. Looks like the way to go for me! Man, 21 hours! God Bless you!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger John said...

My sister has been flipping to that childbirth show on TLC or whichever one of the channels that shows them. ugh! i can't bear to watch it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home