Friday, April 08, 2005

I'm Alive and Kickin

Hi everyone! Just wanted to drop a quick post. I've been busy lately. Good news is:

1.) Winter is FINALLY over!!! Hip hip hoooooray!

2.) My gym membership is really paying off. My aerobics classes are great. I'm taking step and kickboxing classes about 4-5 times a week.

3.) I planted some sunflowers and they seem to be doing well. Plus, my tree's kalamansi fruit is almost ripe.

Bad news:

1.) I'm pissed that a good friend of mine since sixth grade is not sure whether or not he/she (lame attempt at identity protection) will be able to make it to my wedding. Let's not mention the millions of things I've done for this person in his/her lifetime and the fact that I went to his/her wedding despite a lack of funds. I'm completely disappointed. The only acceptable excuses for not making my wedding are: natural disaster or illness or death in the family. I just can't believe it. You expect your closest friends to make your wedding a priority. So far the only excuse seems to be that the work schedule is not known. Which is beyond me since this person has had about 7 months notice to work that out.

4 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger G. said...

wow... i'd be disappointed as well. that is a pretty lame excuse!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Yah, I know right? I'm pretty disappointed. I hate it when you think you know your friends and you really don't. Sucks! At least if he didn't want to go, then he could have made up a better excuse.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger G. said...

tell me this isn't someone i know!?!

 
At 2:58 AM, Blogger David said...

Melissa, it's 3 AM. can you check out my Xanga when you get a chance?
http://www.xanga.com/preludegt

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home