Friday, May 20, 2005

At the Museum Today...

I was at the museum today following another tour for training. The museum was packed with kids running around everywhere! It got kinda loud at times. I had the cutest encounters today. A girl in our third grade tour group kept staring at me the whole tour and then she came over and said "hi" to me and introduced herself. She was really cute. Then later I was taking notes on the exhibits and a group of little girls came over to me and starting chatting. One adorable little Asian girl asked me if I was drawing the exhibits. She thought I was an artist. Then when they had to leave they didn't neglect to wave and say "goodbye" to me. It was truly the cutest thing and I can't wait to lead my own tour. I wonder why I was such a kiddy magnet today?

2 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger David said...

What I thought as I read your post (good one!): It's amazing to see the world through a child's eyes (through their interactions with you). One day you'll lead a group of kiddies on a tour. Then, also, one day you'll lead YOUR own group of kiddies on a tour. That's definitely something to look forward to.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

KC: hhaha you're funny! I guess I do look like a sucker. They should've been asking me for candy and money for the gift shop too! haha

David: thanks!! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home