Monday, May 16, 2005

Getting old...

Growing old really sucks. I'm in complete denial. I don't see how it's possible I've become an adult. In my head I think I'll always be 22 or so. Twenty-two is a great age!!! woo woo! Anyways, today some girls at the horse stables asked me how old I was. I told them 29 and they almost fainted. They thought I was joking. They thought I was 20!! And they happen to be 19 and 20 themselves so that makes their comments even more legite! Bless their sweet little souls! =) Thank God for my Asian genes, which make me look ten years younger than I really am. This has often been a bad thing for Asian men...forced to look 12 years old when they're really adult men. But for us women...wooowoowoowowowowoowowo...she-RA! princess of power!!!!!

Oh, but that doesn't change the fact that I've been discovering an inordinate amount of grey hairs on my head. I'm absolutely steamed about this!!! When I only had two I stood by the ole' wives tale about not pulling them out because it's bad luck and two will sprout back in its place...but that crap went out the window last week when I had to pull out three baby grey hairs. Those dirty lil' basturds were trying to sneak in, but I got them! I got them ALL!!!

I will definitely be one of those old women who dyes her hair. I will definitely NOT be one of those old women who cuts her hair short into a little teased out puffball.

1 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

30 in July...*sniff*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home