Thursday, June 30, 2005

Jessica Alba's See Through Dress

Jessica wore a see-through dress to the MTV movie awards. I love Jessica Alba. I think she's gorgeous. If I were a guy I would marry her. God Bless Jessica Alba and her boobies!



Which makes me think of the bra situation. I've decided not to wear a bra with my wedding gown. It's essentially pointless. I have nothing to harness and strapless bras make me look flatter than I already am. I don't think small-breasted women should have to wear bras, unless they're wearing a sheer fabric in a light color or their name is Alexandra Kerry. In fact, I'm going to go a step further and say Alexandra Kerry should be banned from see-through fabric entirely.

2 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger John said...

oohhh, i saw err several of the boobie pics =X lol..

and u have nothing?... u sure about that?.. lolz

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I have something...but nothing that needs harnessing..hahaha..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home