Monday, August 15, 2005

M.I.A.

Yeah..that's me! I'm sure no one's been on pins and needles about my blog, but I just wanted to check in to say that I am up to my eyebrows in wedding crap and I've been finding it impossible to post.
On a positive note, my honeymoon is going to be
F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!! So far planned:

Attending an authentic luau.

Horseback ride through a rainforest valley.

Couple's massage in the garden tiki hut.

Zipline

Watch the sunrise on top of Mt. Haleakala and then bike down the mountain to the shore.

Ride a 55 foot glassbottom catamaran for snorkeling to Molokini, an island created by an extinct volcano that rises just above the ocean.

Road to Hana.

Black sand beach.

View active volcano and lava flow at night.

Hike through old lava tubes.

YEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEE...friggin HAW!

That said I'd like to end my post with a word of encouragement and praise for Israeli Prime Minister Sharon. He definitely did the right thing. It was a necessary move.

    2 Comments:

    At 11:45 AM, Blogger David said...

    =)

     
    At 3:17 PM, Blogger John said...

    september is creeping up on you... *tick* *tick* *tick* =)

    yeah i'm such the master of the obvious.. lolz!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home