Thursday, August 04, 2005

I'm completely stressed out today. The wedding is coming up pretty quick. Only a month and some change before the big day and I feel like I'm forgetting to do something. I can't think of what, but I'm sure that something important is being overlooked. I feel like throwing up.

I had to get rid of my Lily of the Valley bush because it was infested with red spider mites. I was soo upset, but I had to get rid of it because I couldn't take the chance of it infesting my other plants. It's really depressing, because the little bush was growing well beforehand. Those nasty little buggers already got my dahlias.

Can't think straight.....have to go to the gym soon. Hasta la vista...

2 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger John said...

spider mites? those red little things are bad? i never knew that..

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Dude! They multiple and eat your plant until it dies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home