Thursday, August 25, 2005

Coming soon.....

to a bookstore near you...

or maybe just on this blog....


Wedding Guest Etiquette for Dummies, Morons, and Nincompoops

A "must-read" for all potential wedding guests.

Includes topics such as:

  • How to fill out an RSVP card.
  • What an RSVP card is for and what you should do with it.
  • Understanding the cutoff date for booking your hotel room.
  • What are all these neat little inserts that came with my invitation?
  • RSVP - is it optional?...NO!

and much, much more!

3 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger John said...

i'll buy an advanced copy!.. lolz!

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger G. said...

sounds good to me!

scares me to think that you didn't get my RSVP - tell me you did. and YES WE'LL BE THERE!

won't miss seeing you walking down that isle in all your glory =)

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I did get your RSVP! Thanks!!! You're cool guests! ;) Can't wait to see you! I'm glad you both can celebrate with us!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home