Thursday, December 23, 2004

Dear Dad

Ok, so this morning I go to the kitchen to grab the phone so I can start calling everyone I need to see while I'm intown and my Dad looks up at me and says "You need to see a dermatologist." Wha tha Hell?!? THANKS DAD!!! Turns out he's referring to this medium-huge zit I got a few days ago. (You know what a medium-huge zit is, as opposed to the large-huge zit, the mega-huge zit and the often talked about, but rarely seen Gargantuan Zit that reportedly obscures 40 to 60% of the face and distracts low flying planes?) "You know, your brother took some medicine before and he doesn't have any problems now." errrrrr........So, out of my desire to always out the truth AND a tiny desire to teach my Dad a lesson, I say,

"Dad....I always get zits once a month when I have my period."

My dad: "ummmmm...ooohhh...ok."

When you want a man to shut up, always bring up the subject of menstruation.



2 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger John said...

you know... i'm not scared of talk like that.. lolz!

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger johnno said...

Hahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahha...my daughter said the same thing to me. It shut me up real quick.
Great comeback by you. You are so funny. I hope your dad appreciates your humor.

NOW! Go clean up our dam Room!

John
Boston Massachusetts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home