Monday, December 20, 2004

OMIGOSH...It's COLD!!!

BRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! Rabbit! It's cold! This morning it was 9 degrees!!!! NINE DEGREES!!!!!! I almost couldn't get my car door open, because it was frozen shut and then I was taking the turnpike and my stupid window was frozen shut solid!!! I had to pull up farther and open my entire door to pay the toll. GEeeesh!

Anyways, so I begged God to let it snow yesterday and it snowed! Unfortunately, it was only a lousy inch or so and now it's almost all gone. =( I wanted to see some snow before I headed down to Florida to visit my parents and bro for the holidays. It ALWAYS snows on Christmas day (or right before it) when I go to Florida for Christmas. I HATE that! Everyone wants a white Christmas. Who the heck wants a palm treey, 75 degree Christmas? Sucks...

Well, some of you probably DO want a 75 degree Christmas. Not me! I want it to feel like Christmas. However, I hate cold weather. Yah, I hate it. Send me to a tropical island almost any day and I'll lay there on the beach catchin some rays under my SPF 45 sunblock (hey, the sun causes wrinkles) and listenin to the seagulls squawkin and the waves crashin. Ahhhhhh! Wonderful! The only time it should ever be cold is Dec. 1st through Feb. 30th. That's it boys and girls. Only 2 months of winter weather. Just enough time to enjoy the holidays and slip in a little skiing and sledding. Then we should be right into spring and sunny weather.

I'll give you some pictures to look at as soon as I install this stupid program that lets me load them in.

1 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger John said...

can i hit you for making me jealous you are going to be spending the holidays in 75 degree weather?.. lolz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home