Thursday, March 30, 2006

This past weekend my husband and I went down to D.C. to visit some friends. We watched the IMAX film, Roving Mars at the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum. Although it was short, it was interesting. The film showed the building of the rovers and the thought processes that went into the invention. It also used a combination of real video and photos along with CGI special effects to show the landing of the rovers and their work on Mars.



Afterwards we had dinner at a nearby Mexican restaurant where I indulged in enchiladas for the second time this month. YUM! I also ordered the flan for dessert. Unfortunately, the flan wasn't that great. I shoulda chowed down on the cheesecake instead. If you're looking for good flan, then I would highly recommend the flan at Coyote Crossing. Excellent! Then we spent the night and the next morning discussing and debating the plots of Smallville and Battlestar Galactica and the origins of the universe...no, really, I'm serious. Anyway, It was an excellent weekend.

Today was a gorgeous day. I got off my lazy azz and took a walk around the complex. Luckily that kept me busy for awhile and I was distracted from watching TV and eating goldfish crackers all day. I've really got to step up my workout/diet whatever...cuz I've only got a month before I go to Punta Cana and I'm nowhere near bikini ready. =(


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home