Thursday, February 16, 2006

Ok, so I'm particularly morbid and negative in most of my postings. I thought today I'd try something upbeat. My Best Things in Life List:

1.) My husband
2.) Mom, Dad & bro
3.) The thought of making a human being (or two, or three) with my husband.
4.) Spending time with my friends
5.) Cuddling with my cat
6.) Sunny beaches with white sand and clear, turquoise-blue water
7.) Sunny days & warm temperatures
8.) Cantering on a horse
9.) Snorkeling with tropical fish
10.) Sleeping in late
11.) Cheesecake
12.) sour cream & onion potato chips
13.) Dancing to a good song
14.) Ziplining through the treetops
15.) Spending time in nature
16.) Zombie movies
17.) Travelling to new places
18.) Massages
19.) Hiking

4 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger John said...

zombie movies as #16?.. lol

so i guess i rank like # 572942385 on that list, right? =)

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger DCK said...

I was with you up until Zombie movies :-) But it's all about the simple pleasures..

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger David said...

I haven't been posting anything on my own blog lately so I need to visit others...hehe...Nice (and happy) list! What about: Reading a good book?

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

David: good point! How could I forget?!

Twixie: whaaaaa??? No zombie movies? ;)

John: =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home