Friday, March 24, 2006

arggh!

I know I'm beating this like a dead horse (where the hell does that expression come from anyways???), but...my GAWD...it's so completely infuriating and dumbfounding...I'm almost knocked speechless (almost)...it's like you feel like your head's going to explode.

(CNN) -- An Afghan man possibly facing execution for converting from Islam to Christianity is expected "to be released in the coming days," a source with detailed knowledge of the case said Friday. On Thursday, top Afghan clerics urged Muslims to kill Rahman if the government freed him.
"Rejecting Islam is insulting God. We will not allow God to be humiliated. This man must die," cleric Abdul Raoulf told The Associated Press.

I mean, my God...how do people like this exist??? I mean, what do we do with people like this? Jettison them into outter space? What the hell do we do? BELEoEurOEUIRooo!!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Ya know, I've been thinking a lot about this myself. I think that we should get the hell out of their country (countries) and let them kill themselves.

Honestly, I'm not trying to sound flippant. But if these nations don't believe in democracy, that's A-OK with me. Just because the US espouses that concept, doesn't mean that we should try to inflict our views on every other country and culture in the world.

These religious wars in that part of the world have been going on for centuries. They're not going to cease anytime soon. I think we should just get the fuck out of there and let them be.

Laissez faire. I'm 100% behind it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home