Tuesday, January 18, 2005

When I Die...

So, I was browsing a friend's blog and came across this:

http://www.lifegem.com/

"The LifeGem is a certified, high quality diamond created from the carbon of your loved one as a memorial to their unique and wonderful life."

Creepy, huh? Coool!! I've been toying around with the idea that all my loved ones should carry my ashes in a tiny vial on a necklace and now I have this other cool option. I mean, you don't even have to know they're my ashes! Or maybe that loses the whole point. What an interesting conversation piece my necklace would be...

"Excuse me, but what is that vial hanging around your neck?"

"Oh, that's just my grandmother."

hahahhahahahhhahaha

Now you're wondering if I'm joking or not.

Haven't decided yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home