Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Too Cold to Get Outta Bed

It's 18 degrees outside. It hit a balmy high of 28 yesterday. My horseback riding lesson was at 4pm yesterday. My instructor was drinking a bottle of tea when after 20 minutes her tea was half turned to ice. I guess this is another boring "I'm Cold" bitch session, but it's all I'm thinking about at the moment. The forecast predicts some amount of snow each day starting tonight and ending next Wednesday. I wonder if that means I'll be able to step outside from my second story balcony? Or is it just another case of a weatherperson that needs to be severely flogged?

2 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger John said...

if there is so much snow that you can't step off your 2nd floor balcony... i'll eat my socks!

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Yah. I've been wanting to take HB riding lessons forever and then I finally started about a year and 1/2 ago. I love it! I'll give you a little "yee haw!" next week! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home