Wednesday, January 12, 2005

argh!

Well, my stupid sidebar is STILL at the bottom of my page. I'm going to fiddle with it and see what happens.

On a darker note, I tried to book our hotel in Vegas for my bachelorette party and I found out a curious policy. Seems that most hotels in Vegas do NOT guarantee your room preference. Therefore, if you want 2 beds in your room intead of 1, you may be shit outta luck. (yes, I know it's proper to spell out numbers less than 10, but I think they stand out better this way.) So, I called the hotel and told them I'm going to have more than 2 people in my room, so I have to have 2 beds in there. The lady said it's STILL NOT GUARANTEED AND there's an additional charge of $35 per extra person per night.

I asked, "Well, what if I pay the extra charges for the extra people? Then do I get 2 beds?"

She said, "No. It's not guaranteed, BUT we'll give you priority if you pay the extra fees."

WHAT THA F'N HELL????????????????????????????????? You want me to pay $35 per person per night and still give me 1 bed in my friggin room???? What the hell is wrong with you lady?!? Do you think I'm so stupid that I would pay extra for nothing? What?!? I'm gonna fit 5 people on 1 damn bed?

Gawd! I really HATE stupid people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home