Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I HATE GLASSES!!!


I've been wearing contacts for 16 years now. I got my contacts right before 9th grade. Before that, I suffered two years of huge, powder blue coke bottle glasses. I hated my glasses. I would keep them off most of the time and only quickly put them on to see the board in class. Well, as you know from my previous post I'm back to glasses for now. I've rarely worn my glasses in the past 16 years, so let me tell ya....I don't know how anyone does it!

Why Eyeglasses SUCK!!!!!:

1.) They make me look like a total dork no matter what I wear or how I fix my hair. Even if you look OK in glasses, you'd always look SOOOO much hotter without them!
2.) They give me headaches because I'm not used to them.
3.) It's SUPER annoying having this thing balanced on the bridge of my nose all the time.
4.) They keep sliding down my nose leaving me momentarily blind until I shove them back in place.
5.) It's hot as hell lately and it's not fun gathering copious amounts of sweat on the bridge of my nose and underneath my eyes.
6.) It's nearly impossible to do any type of strenuous activity in my glasses, like aerobics.
7.) I can't go swimming unless I want to ram myself into the side of the pool or a kid trying to doggie paddle.
8.) If it rains, then you're screwed. You might as well take them off, because you're blind anyways.
9.) Peripheral vision SUCKS!
10.) My neighbor didn't even recognize me the other day.
11.) I can't see what I'm doing while I'm in the shower. Where's the soap and how do I shave my legs?
12.) Oh, did I already mention THERE'S THIS THING SITTING ON MY FACE?!?!?!

Well, since I don't want your last image of me to be nerdy, I'll leave you with this.

Oh, I'm sorry...that's Jessica Alba, not me!!! Silly me!


2 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger John said...

dude, i still wear glasses after so many years =P. i don't like the fact i have to stick my fingers into my eyes for contacts! =P

isn't that jessica alba pic on of the sets where you can see through her dress and see her boobies? =P

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Yes! It's the infamous boobie pic!

hehe..we're opposites! I've been sticking my finger in my eye for 16 years. I barely wear my glasses. =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home