Tuesday, December 06, 2005

OK....so on top of everything else my dentist tells me I'm grinding my teeth and I need a mouth guard at night. Wellllll...dooodddllleleeeedoootdootdoot....! Of course I thought she was full of crap, but after some thorough research I think she may be on to something. Sooo..I bought this cheapo one at the drug store because I didn't feel like paying $350 for the professional one. Of course insurance doesn't pay for mouth guards even though they could prevent future repairs that will cost $$$$$$$. But, so what else is new? We all know insurance companies are the tools of the devil. Dirty rat finks! Wonder what other ailment I can come up with. I don't think I have enough yet. How bout insomnia??? Can't wait to get to bed and try that big ol' piece plastic in my mouth. Sure to be comfy!

1 Comments:

At 12:37 AM, Blogger C R Mountjoy - GDF said...

what do you call someone who can't graduate med school? a dentist!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home