Monday, September 12, 2005

9/11

I guess I'm a tad bit late with this post, but if you read my previous post, then you'll understand why.

Friday evening HBO ran a documentary special on the World Trade Center attacks. It was horribly painful watching it. I spent the entire time crying. The pain of the whole thing is just beyond description. I can't believe it's been four years. The wound is still so fresh it seems like yesterday. I think America will be bleeding for many, many more years to come, if not forever. Love and prayers out to the survivors, the families and friends left behind, and, most of all, to those that were lost. We'll never forget you.

4 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger Kris said...

amen to that, I could not watch it all, it makes me too angry. I can't even begin to imagine the type of pain and loss the survivors and family memebers feel.

They will not be forgoten

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Matt: That's wonderful. Sure, I give you my permission.

Yeah, I got married last weekend and now we're preparing for our honeymoon. I'll try to post soon!

TAke care,
Melissa

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger C R Mountjoy - GDF said...

I watched the same show! We do need to be reminded about what happened that day.

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Gawd I love those Geico commercials!

Thanks Matt! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home