Thursday, January 27, 2005

Another one of those days...

Again, I'm completely frustrated. They say good things come to those who wait, but that seems like a load of donkey crap from where I'm sitting.

Today I found a decent job opportunity, but it's not in the area I want my career path to go. So...if I take this opportunity I won't have time to pursue volunteer opportunities that may take me where I do want to go.

I feel like I'm in limbo and I'm not making any progress. I just want to get going on something. I need to feel productive again.

Sometimes I want to give up because I can't find what I need or want. It's not really an option, but the whole thing is enough to ruin my motivation and that's something I can't afford to lose. Sometimes it's barely there to begin with...

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger John said...

As much as you hate this... good things come to those who wait. opportunities are always out there, it'll just come up at the right time. maybe u have to throw yourself out there a little more, maybe u just have to work a little harder. i know you can do it! i believe in you melissa, i know how hard it is to be just unproductive, but you can do it, you'll find the job you want. *hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home